Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 31, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-157
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Phenylephrine HCl -1157
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- for the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
Warnings Liver warning
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, iron oxide ochre, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL — 24 Caplet Blist Pack Carton
†COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS IN TYLENOL®
SINUS CONGESTION & PAIN-
CONGESTION & PAIN
Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine
- Headache — Acetaminophen
- Sinus Pressure/Nasal Congestion – Phenylephrine HCl
- Runny Nose – Chlorpheniramine Maleate
|ACETAMINOPHEN, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler — AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||080164679||manufacture(57344-157)|
|AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.||181192162||pack(57344-157)|
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
← See all Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride brands